BFF-Best Friends Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFF-Best Friends Forever

BFF Forums of delight.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFF External Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2007-06-23

BFF External Forums Empty
PostSubject: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Thank you so much for joining BFF. Who knows why you did? You like peacekeeping? Just for fun? It doesn't matter. BFF invites all to join and help out. Perhaps, one day, all will know BFF as the most favorable alliance of them all.

Well, nevertheless, the Forums are born! After many months of painstaking research and restless nights, I finally figured out how to make a Forum. Isn't that great? All right, now!!

To continue this long thread, I would like to remind everybody to check out our NEWZ. Remember, all of the major events happening around the alliance. There are contests too (check out paragraph 5).

It's really a heart-warming sight to see everybody who reads the 'Facts Of The Day'. I would like to thank "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids" for revealing these interesting facts.

There are three types of contests: 'Open for all', 'Members-only' & 'Forum Member-Only'. Everybody can participate in my 'Open for all' contests. I thought that there must be a way for people to be involved with BFF, even without joining. That's where the idea of starting contests was born. The 'Open for all' contests have easier questions, but not as good rewards as the 'Members-only' contests.

The 'Members-only' contest are, believe it or not, for members only and always has MEMBER-ONLY CONTEST labled on top. Members include BFF members, allied alliances' members and NAPed alliances' members. The question are harder, although logic helps, but the prizes are usually bigger.

The 'Forum Member-Only' contest are similar to the 'Member-only' counterpart. It will have FORUM MEMBER-ONLY labeled on top and is only availible for those who have registered for the forums.

Please check out the Attacks page. If anybody is being attacked continually, please help.

Due to The Act Of Free Forums 2007, no more deletion is allowed except under special circumstances.

To conclude this thread, I bid you a good day. Remember, you can trust BFF. (spread the word)

If you have stuck with me this far, be happy. You've just read the long thread I've ever written, or maybe you've ever read. Sayonara!

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bffalliance.forumotion.com
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:19 pm

lol!

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: You can delete this if you want.   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:34 am

I'm just seeing how this place works
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Feel free to delete this too!   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:41 am

I think I get this place now!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: P.S.   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:43 am

By the way, never use the colour cyan.
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
pureevildm
BFFL

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:01 am

so whast this thread about?
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 am

Theses forums.
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:07 pm

I s[color=yellow]e[color:9c8e=black:9c8e]e a[color=#00ff00]l[color:9c8e=plum:9c8e]l !
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm

This is gonna be confusing. I want you to list the order of colours in the following paragraph...

purple is black or at least like it... i guess green is okay but blue is my favourtie!!!. Man this is confusing, like spelling indigo five times, unless your thinking of orange!!!What the fudge is happening here!!! I don't know! Do we put 2 spaces after the black dot?[color=yellow] Whoah! What's ha[color:1e9b=white:1e9b]ppening, is green your favourite colour purevildm?!I give up!
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:26 am

Green, dark red, dark blue, dark red, yellow, violet, red, white, brown, cyan, dark red, orange, indigo, indigo, green, dark red, yellow, dark blue, white, red, black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFF External Forums   BFF External Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFF External Forums
Page 1 of 1