BFF-Best Friends Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFF-Best Friends Forever

BFF Forums of delight.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Empty
PostSubject: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:28 pm

As a valued member of BFF, you have been given options, aka. privileges. There are:

Alliance dipomacy: This allows you to accept, decline, and create alliances and NAP with other alliances of Travian. Please only create alliances with others whho fit the criteria needed. Also, do not delete or decline other pending diplomatic solution that you've not created, unless you have permission to do as such.

Invite player to alliance: This allows you to invite specific players to BFF. Remember that there is a criteria of population that must be met for a player to be accepted into BFF. Also, do not delete any pending offers that you've not created, unless you have permission to do as such. Also, there is a limit to the number of players allowed in an alliance.

Leave alliance: This allows you to leave. Mke sure that you are sure you want to leave BFF, as getting back in won't be as easy as the first time. However, you are allowed to rejoin BFF.

Although these are the basics priveldges that one can see that they can do, you can also:

IGMs to entire alliance: This option allows you to In-Game Message everybody else in the alliance with only one click of Send! This is what I use to send missions and other miscellanous notices.

Administer forums: This allows you to become an administrator of the BFF forums. Although, you can be an admin, it doesn't mean you will be an admin.

There are also three other options (privileges) that are currently unassigned to anybody else but me. They are:

Assign position: This allows you to assign privileges and posten names to a fellow member. This might be availible in the future.

Remove player: This allows you to remove other members. This might be availible in the future for certain members, though it is highly unlikely, for obvious reasons.

Change alliance description: This allows you to change what's written on our alliance's page. This will probably be availible in the future, but if it is, there will be certain boundaries for where and what to write.

Remember to use your privileges properly, as misuse of a privelege can lead to minture things like being temporarily banned for the forums to being banned form Travian.
Back to top Go down
https://bffalliance.forumotion.com
Qwitee
Qwitee

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 am

I know, i know, you might prefer to IGM these things since our forums are quite unpopulated.
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:49 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:11 am

watever
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:52 am

Oh, and by the way, thank a lot for the resources. Do you know how much it takes to revive a level 5 hero.

Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) XInviting Others (And Other Privileges) 110500|Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) 212500|Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) 315500|Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) 43700|Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Clock 14:40:00
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:25 am

I knew it would be something like that, i also found out that costs for reviving a hero stop increasing at level 60, but that is like
239 000 resources and like 50 hours probably. My hero is almost level 3.
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:04 pm

Yeah, mine's higher.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:57 am

Soon i will have 100 of like all the troops except for Praetorians, i guess i should make some then! Or at least research them...
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 am

You never researched Praetorians!?!
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:40 pm

What, i was waiting cuz it is really easy, and well, i almost did it, what Praetorians?, go away!
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:19 pm

Ark says:
"Oh, no! My nightmares have manifested themselves into flesh!"

"This is like Satan reincarnated into a cardboard tube!"

"Oh, that? I already got that off. It was easy. I'm doing it again. I'm not having problems. I almost have it! I'm working on it! What finger trap?? Go away."

"Houdini himself, coudn't escape from this thing!"

"Curse you, infernal contraption!"

If you've seen the Flash Movies I've posted, you'll know who Ark is. I like Ark, I wanna' be just like him!
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:56 am

LOL! Ark is funny!
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:38 am

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 pm

Wow.... well, anyways. The Change Alliance Description option is coming out really soon. Probably in September's end.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Ok then, i just wish we had better members who would participate, and that Spyguy left the alliance.
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:44 pm

Yeah. Any Spy Guy 7708 was removed because he didn't have required population.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:25 am

Yay! I never liked that guy anywayz!!!
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 am

I hoipe that due to my lecture, people will participate more.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:45 am

Yep!
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:53 am

Cool avatar.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
pureevildm
BFFL

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 am

=S how do u change ur avatar anyway
Back to top Go down
tanjo3
Admin
Admin
tanjo3

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 am

He probably buys the changes in gaia and then updates it here.
Back to top Go down
Qwitee
Qwitee

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Well, i can make something random appear here too!!! I can make a Gai guy who isn't mine and has 99 999 999 goldz worth of items, i actually use my own though. And purevildm, to change your ai on the top of the screen there is a big profile butto, go there and find a button that says avatar in really small almost invisible letters. Then enter the URL where you got your avi from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)   Inviting Others (And Other Privileges) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inviting Others (And Other Privileges)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BFF-Best Friends Forever :: General-
Jump to: